16 Mar How to prepare a travel bag
Today we will give you the next travel advice: some tips about how to prepare the perfect hand luggage, saving time, space and weight.
The worst part of travelling is preparing the suitcase, because we get stressed, we don’t have enough space or too much weight, etc. Following these steps, we can try to avoid some of these problems. We have to remember that we always bring too many things that we don’t use.
- Make a list with all the musts of this trip, depending on the weather, the place and the activities planned. It is also important to pay attention to the requirements of the transport (sizes, weight, etc).
- Choose some clothes that can be combined between each other, in order to be dressed differently every day with few clothes.
- Be organized and put the heaviest things on the bottom to avoid them to move the other things in the suitcase.
- Take advantage of all the spaces: inside the shoes, we can put some delicate things or socks; inside the glasses cover, we can put the headphones, for example.
- Bring just one extra pair of shoes, comfortable, of course!
- Wrap your clothes instead of folding it. It takes less space and it will be less wrinkled.
- Fill the empty spaces with complements such as, chargers, underwear, etc.
- Rolled belts occupy too much. It is better to put the belt along the limits of the suitcase.
- It is better to wear all the bulky things, in order to save space in the luggage.
- Bring one bag for the dirty clothes and, overall, leave some extra space for the shopping and souvenirs from your trip.
We hope to see you soon in Madanis, with the PERFECT hand luggage. Anyone knows any other tip? We would love to know it.