23 Apr ¡Feliz diada de Sant Jordi!
Today is a very special day in Catalona: Saint George’s Day.
In the post today, we share with you a list of all the activities that you can do today:
SAINT GEORGE’S DAY ACTIVITIES 2017
Roses and books selling points to highlight: Catalunya square, Las Ramblas and Passeig de Gràcia. //Passeig de Sant Joan. //Rambla del Raval.
- International fair of contemporary editions: Arts Santa Monica Center. (La Rambla num. 7)
- Columbus Monument & Panoramic view: free entry and free wine tasting for Jordis, Jordines, Georges, Gina, Jorge, etc. The companion will have free entry too, and 50% discount on the wine tasting price.
- Sardanas audition with Colla Sardanista of Sant Jordi: Sant Jaume square, at 11:30 a.m.
- Sant Jordi Music festival at old Damm facotry: Free entry. Morning turn from 11:30. Afternoon turn from 03:00 p.m. (Rosselló street num.515)
- Street performances and book signing: Antic teatre. (Verdaguer i Callís street num. 12)
- Magic show with Jorge Blass and Almudena Cid: at 5:00 p.m. in “Las Arenas shopping center”.
- Open day (free entry) at:
- Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site by Lluís Domènech i Montaner: from 10 a.m to 02:30 p.m.
-Children’s performance: at 12:00 p.m. in the garden. (Sant Antoni Maria Claret Street num.167)
- Güell Palace: from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Pick up your tickets from 10 a.m. to 02:45 p.m.) (Canuda Street núm.6)
- Barcelona athenaeum: from 11 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. (Nou de la Rambla Street num. 3-5)
- Arqueology museum: from 10 a.m. to 02:30 p.m. (Paseo de Santa Madrona num.39 – 41)
- History of catalonia museum: from 10 a.m. to 02:30 p.m. (Palau de Mar, Pau Vila square num.3)
- Mies van der Rohe Pavilion: from 10 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. (Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia avenue num.7)
- Barcelona City Council: from 10 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. Puppet Children’s performances about Saint George’s legend in the garden. (Sant Jume square num. 1)
- Maria Aurèlia Campany viewpoint: all day long. It is necessary to make a reservation before at the information desk located in Sant Miquel square which opens at 9:30 a.m. (Novissim building, Sant Miquel square)
- The “Palau de la Generalitat”: all day long. (Sant Jaume square num.4)
We hope you enjoy the “diada”.